Pictured at left is an example of a load cell application. The "skirted" silo shown holds materials requiring precise measuring and batching control. To meet these needs, the owner used four quality PR6201 (LIFETIME WARRANTY) load cells from Minebea-Intec. The four (4) load cells lift the skirted silo slightly off the ground giving a highly accurate silo weight.
The LIFETIME WARRANTY, precision Minebea-Intec load cells measure vessel weight with an extremely high degree of accuracy. The system is completed with a junction box and one of several different digital transmitters or batch controllers to meet your needs.
Batch controllers automate a process by executing a series of commands when activated or when the material level in the tank reaches a predetermined weight. Minebea-Intec Batch Controllers are easy to program and epitomize high standards of quality and accuracy.
TOP 10 ADVANTAGES OF USING MINEBEA-INTEC LOAD CELLS:
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Minebea-Intec
manufactures the world's ONLY strain gauge load cells back by a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Simple! 10 minute accurate calibrations without test weights and without the need for a scale technician. Calibrate right from your laptop and save money!
- NO more finicky, moisture & temperature sensitive trim pots. Minebea-Intec Load Cells don't need trim pots because the load cells are already matched!
- 100% Hermetically sealed. Can operate UNDER 5' of water for over five (5) years!
- Match Load Cells. ALL Minebea-Intec load cells have 100% matched outputs so there is no need to recalibrate in the unlikely event of changing a load cell.
- Little to NO effect from side forces or mixer movement due to unique mounting kits which have freedom for tank expansion & contraction yet constrain excessive movements and forces.
- NO Digital Filtering Required - due to the high quality design of Minebea-Intec Load Cells, digital filter will only slow down the system reaction time! Turn it off!
- Hi Impedance load cell design. 650-1200 Ohm input resistance for minimizing the effect of cabling on accuracy.
- No shimming. In most applications, shimming will not be required as an equal load is not required on each load cell. Just make sure there is positive weight and your done!
- Lighting Protection - Special (built in-house) strain gauges protect against lighting strikes on your building which could burn out your load cells.